- Download the Fall 2013 Bulletin
- AAP Statement on OSTP Deadline for Federal Agencies’ Public Access Plans
- CHORUS Update
- Understanding CHORUS
- AAP Statement on Supreme Court's decision in Kirtsaeng v. John Wiley & Sons, Inc
- AAP Supports OSTP Policy Urging Collaboration in Public Access
- AAP Statement on FASTR Act: “Different Name, Same Boondoggle”
- AAP Supports Finch Report Recommendations for Sustainable Expanded Access to Scientific Publishing
- Letter to New York State Assemblyman Andrew Hevesi and Senator Carl L. Marcellino in Opposition to A.9126/S.7046, an Act to Establish the Taxpayer Access to Publicly Funded Research.
- Letter to House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform in Opposition to the Federal Research Public Access Act H.R. 4004
- Letter to Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs in Opposition to the Federal Research Public Access Act S. 2096
- Publishers Applaud “Research Works Act,” Bipartisan Legislation To End Government Mandates on Private-Sector Scholarly Publishing
AAP and its Professional and Scholarly Division welcomed the introduction of the bipartisan Research Works Act.
- Publishers Support Sustainable Open Access
- Information on the Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP)
- Information on the Fair Copyright In Research Works Act
Seminars & Conferences
Professional, Scholarly & Academic Books: The Basic Boot Camp
Friday, May 16th, 2014
71 Fifth Avenue, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 1000
If you have less than three years’ experience with professional, scholarly, and academic book publishing this course will provide an overview of the industry. Or, if you have spent most of your career working in one aspect of PSP publishing and want to learn about other PSP job functions, you should attend.
This intensive daylong seminar will help professionals gain perspective on the changes sweeping the scholarly and professional publishing industry. The session will offer a comprehensive overview of the basics.
For More Information: http://www.publishers.org/events/55/
For more information on PSP events contact Sara Pinto at email@example.com.
Join the PSP Group on LinkedIn