PSP Budget & Finance Committee 2011
1. Membership of the Committee shall consist of the AAP Vice President for PSP, and at least three current members of the Executive Committee. Other members of PSP may be included as necessary, especially to provide financial expertise.
2. Assist PSP staff in preparation of annual budgets
- a. Analyze Revenue projections to ensure sufficient program revenue is available
- b. Recommend any dues increase or change in dues structure
- c. Analyze Expense projections to ensure optimal use of funds for and in support of PSP and AAP programs.
3. Receive and review requests for funding of new and unbudgeted items, recommending to the Executive Committee approval or disapproval of the requests, and suggesting and identifying sources of funds if the request is to be approved.
- Consider any proposals for special assessments and recommend to the Executive Committee any such proposal in support of unbudgeted items.
- Meet at least quarterly to review the most current report of financial activity.
5. With PSP staff, report to the Membership at the Annual Meeting a summary of the financial activity of PSP for the prior year and request approval of the proposed budget for the upcoming fiscal year.